Today in class I worked on my school scene! I needed a school scene for when my main character Ember goes to her first day in high school. My initial plan was to make lockers, school supplies and desks. But I didn't get to doing that. I didn't achieve my goal for that. but I did make all 5 subject folders I wanted to make so I sort of make school supplies. Some things that went well were that I completed my subject folders and printed some extra "lined paper" for my dolls. I also found different ways of making things for future projects. Some things that didn't go well were that I didn't get to making all the items I wanted to. I do feel like I wasn't as focused as I could have been but I do need to lower my expectations for the day considering it is not a huge period in the day plan. This has been my reflection for April, Tuesday 28th.